Join the Team!
We don’t just offer the job, we nurture the career.
Why Join Us
At Norg, We nurture Talent, supports employees in building Capabilities, and champions their Achievements. It encourages employees to grow by providing them a challenging work environment and the right training and learning opportunities. As an equal opportunity workplace, Norg maintains an ethical, non-discriminatory and meritorious atmosphere, where deserving employees are motivated to advance their career goals.
Design & Content
- Work in an autonomous, agile, and dynamic environment.
- Performance driven, rewarding and respectful work culture.
- Ample opportunities to learn and grow.
The senior UX designer is responsible for planning and overseeing the process used by the UX team, rather than executing each part.
Key Functional Responsibilities:
- Understanding the requirements and creating web and mobile application designs.
- Very good understanding of design guidelines provided by different platforms like iOS, Android, and Web.
- Design wireframes (Low Fidelity and High Fidelity) and prototypes around product needs.
- An existing portfolio that exhibits excellent use of design frameworks, user scenarios, typography, colour, imagery, and graphic elements. Extra points for user research
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Working on Graphic content, banners, emailers, infographics, and other promotional work.
- Any Graduate
- Expert in design tools e.g., Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Proven experience as a UI Designer or similar role.
- Ability to design layouts, branding guidelines, User Interface.
- Excellent hands-on skills to design with an eye for detail.
- Must have a portfolio of past work.
- Must have creative thinking and visualization skills while considering software user flow.
- Up to date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Must have good communication, time-management, and team spirit to collaborate with various stakeholders and manage deliverables of the project.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- 2 years of working as a content marketer
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are currently hiring a Java Developer to join our engineering team and be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based applications.
Main Responsibilities of Java Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
Writing testable, scalable and efficient code
Test and debug new applications and updates
Maintain up to date code documentation
Participating in code reviews
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Back-end Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be required.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
- Assist in monitoring/tracking employee relations issues including resolution and follow-up.
- Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues.
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.
- Disseminate information to employees related to employer-employee relations, employee activities, and personnel policies and programs.
- Review and ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9’s).
- Assist in logistics, administration, and scheduling of annual employee surveys.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
NORG TECHNOLOGIES is part of a Joint Venture of India’s leading and award winning, IT companies, with expertise and decades of experience in providing world class software solutions.
Contact – India
+91 9559 000 222
Vikas Nagar, Kanpur UP – 208024 – India
Contact – UK
+44 020 3289 8400
71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Gardern, London, WC2H 9JQ, UK
Contact – USA
+1 (301) 605-0669
8 The Green STE A Dover, DE,
USA – 19901